Jill & Pete | Registry Office Wedding
6 JULY 2018, INTIMATE REGISTRY WEDDING
Jill and Pete met 10 years ago through mutual friends and are now best-friends themselves. In 2014, their adorable boy Logan was born and he is their world, as they are his.
We met Jill photographing Jess & Cam’s wedding in November 2017. Jill was a bridesmaid and we were thrilled when she contacted us, saying it’s her turn to get married! Then we found out we have some mutual friends, which made it even more special to share that connection.
Their day was a laid-back event with their immediate family. A Friday registry-office ceremony, they spent the evening with those who mean the most to them at Hotel Richmond. On Saturday, they announced that they were married and invited all their friends celebrate with them, in town for a few drinks.
Pete and Jill, thank for the honor of capturing your special day. Since Jill is a horticulturalist, we think it’s fitting to say “May your love bloom forever.” With very best wishes, Allen & Melissa xo
- Brides Hair Carlie Bridle The Hair & Body Lab
- Brides Makeup Melissa, Studio Shubin
- Brides Gown Adelaide Weddings Buy Swap and Sell
- Floral Design Jacaranda Blooms
- Bridal Shoes made by bride
- Ceremony Adelaide Registry Office
- Bride’s Rings Prouds The Jewellers
- Groom’s Rings Michael Hill
- Photos Adelaide Himeji Garden
- Reception & Accommodation Hotel Richmond
what love looks like