Hayley & Jeremy | Burbrook Forest
27 OCTOBER 2018, RUSTIC FESTIVAL WEDDING
Hayley and Jeremy met at work and their friendship quickly grew into more. Ready to take on the Tough Mudder Obstacles together, go on adventures and explore the world, they’re soul mates and the perfect match.
Jeremy bought Hayley gift earnings while they were away on a cruise together (and a matching ring, but that was a surprise she had to wait for … the earrings cleverly explaining why there was a jewellery purchase on their account). After returning home and at the end of a long hike, Jeremy proposed to Hayley with the ring!
Their wedding was perfect, complete with first look, stunning outdoor ceremony, and festival reception – details further through this post.
Hayley & Jeremy, you both shine your light into this world and we’re so happy for you. You know how to love, have fun, and have two of the biggest hearts we’ve ever met. May you spend the rest of your lives inspiring and encouraging each-other, and may all your dreams come true. With love, Allen & Melissa xo
- Studio Shubin photographed our wedding recently and they were amazing! We’d had another photographer booked who had to cancel for personal reasons, so I stumbled across Allen and Mel on Facebook. I instantly clicked with Mel and she was so incredibly accommodating, tailoring a package to suit our needs, which was exceptional value for money. We had an engagement shoot and hair and make up trial a month before the wedding, but not that we needed it because everything was perfect. On the day Allen and Mel were more like guests and fitted in so well. They kept us smiling and laughing all day. Our photos are just beautiful (there are so many perfect shots) and we love reliving the day through them. Thank you again guys for being part of our special day xxx
Hayley, the girls and her parents got ready at Liebelt House in Littlehampton. The most delectable homemade sweets and chocolates were enjoyed as the girls got their Jamberry Nails on (Hayley is a consultant) while having their hair and makeup done.
The morning was made even more special with Hayley and Jeremy reading letters they had written to each-other
A relaxed ceremony with the smell of fresh pine, and gently breeze, bird-song in the background and an acoustic duo providing live entertainment.
Hayley hand-made the confetti out of dry leaves with heart-shaped hole punches.
Jeremy’s son carried the rings, with Hayley and Jeremy eloquently saying “I give you this ring as a sign that I choose you to be my lover, my partner, and my best-friend. Wear it, think of me, and know that I love you.”
This wedding festival was perfect, spanning across inside and outside space. Guest enjoyed Jiant Jenga, Naughts & Crosses, Ring Toss, Connect Four, Tic Tac Toe, and Quoits on the lawn with farm animals watching on.
Pallet dining tables and chairs were hand-made by Jeremy and Hayley’s Dad. The Farm belongs to Jeremy’s Dad, and the whole day was a labour of love by their family on both sides.
Wood-oven Pizza, flowing beverages, delicious desserts, and an ice-cream bar made sure everyone was well fed. Entertainment continued with a Photobooth inside, live acoustic duo, then the evening ended with “the shoe game” and sparklers.
- Brides Accommodation & First Look Liebelt House
- Floral Design by bride
- Hair & Makeup Studio Shubin Hair & Makeup
Senior Stylist: Melissa Shubin
Assistant: Chelsea Jarrett
- Nails Hayley’s Jamberry Nails
- Ceremony Burbrook Forest
- Celebrant Alessandro Iannella
- Transport Kombi Cruise
- Event Planner & Bar Sonia Madeline Events
- Reception Decor MASE
- Grazing Table & Dessert Buffet Days of Decadence
- Reception Four Oaks Farm
- Acoustic Duo Bobby Digger Band
- Pizza The Pizza Round
- Love Letters Love Letters Adelaide
- Photo Booth In The Booth
- Video Adorn Visuals
- Photography Studio Shubin
Senior Photographer: Allen Shubin
2nd Photographer: Melissa Shubin
what love looks like